Mission: Find the Holy Grail of All Beauty Products



I'm going to spend the next month researching and looking for the best item I can find in each category:

1. Facial moisturizer
2. Body moisturizer
3. Sunscreen
4. Deep conditioner/conditioner
5. Anti-aging product
6. Lipstick
7. Blush
8. Foundation
9. Eye shadow palette
10. Anti-acne product

Since I don't get paid by any company to promote their products, my finds won't be influenced by anything other than my opinion. I've started this project and think I may have already found the best sunscreen and anti-aging product. I've read these lists in magazines, but there's always a bit of skepticism on my part because I sense there's a relationship between the magazines and the brands. Feel free to disagree with me, but I hope the list helps you.

I'm also going to do something I've never done as much as I should: Research companies based on their ethics. Do they test on animals? Do they support charitable causes? Are they responsible with manufacturing and disposal? This will likely be a separate article, but it's an area I've wanted to look into more so that I can specifically support the brands that are responsible. I don't like slamming particular brands, so the focus will be on listing the most responsible brands. If you don't see a big name company listed, it may be for this reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Money Scam Using Vogue Magazine's Name

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams and Save it in the Process

What I Learned: Doing Beauty Makeup for a Pro Photographer