Product Review: DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Makeup


This is a long-wearing foundation with SPF 25, but the debate about its level of coverage is ongoing: Some reviews call it light to medium and some call it full. Having used this foundation for a few weeks, I'm on Team Full Coverage.

With acne long in my past, I've been using light to medium coverage foundations for years. I forgot how heavy a full coverage could feel. Dior's foundation is meant to stay on, be water resistant, and cover a multitude of sins: It does all of those things well. One particular beauty of it is it covers my newer and persistent problem: undereye circles. I actually forget to put on concealer sometimes after applying it.

What's hard to get over is how thick it feels on the skin (I've consistently decreased the amount I apply). It also seems to stay a wet consistency. Those two factors ensure you never forget you're wearing it. The question for anyone considering this foundation is what's more import to her: Covering perceived flaws or not feeling her makeup. Unfortunately, Dior Forever makes you choose.

The foundation retails for $46 and can be found at Sephora or www.dior.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Money Scam Using Vogue Magazine's Name

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams and Save it in the Process

What I Learned: Doing Beauty Makeup for a Pro Photographer