Real Beauty Tips
Some insights on traits that will make you automatically more beautiful to others and that no amount amount of outer beauty can replace:
1. Confidence: This is a sense of self beyond how others react to you or treat you. It's unshakable against other people's opinions. For most of us, it takes time to cultivate. A few are born with this beauty trait ingrained in them like their mother's nose or their father's hair color. Most of us have to work hard at it, sometimes daily.
2. A sense of humor: The ability to laugh at yourself is endearing and reflects your confidence. It also makes life 10 times more manageable.Your life is a tragedy or a comedy, largely depending on your outlook.
3. Compassion: Feeling a sense of genuine concern for others, interest in what they're going through, and the willingness to reach out and express this is a true beauty mark.
4. Intelligence: Take an interest in something far more enduring than your physicality. For all of us, this will fade with time - no matter how many creams we apply or procedures we undergo. Have a deep sense of knowledge about something that affects the world. It doesn't have to be solving the economic crisis, but be aware of the world around you, how your actions impact it, and what you can do to make it a better place.
5. Authenticity: Be who you truly are. For many of us, this is frightening, because there may be consequences: Someone won't approve. When we are honest with ourselves and others, we really live the life we're meant to live.