The Smokey Eye: Day and Evening Looks



M. wears barely any makeup in her everyday look. Surprisingly, she was interested in a smokey eye look for her upcoming wedding. I did a couple test looks on her, one of which fit the image she showed me as an example (it was a dark eye on Eva Longoria); the other was a daytime-appropriate smokey eye.

Here's my unfaltering opinion on wedding makeup: The bride should always look like herself but her best self. I was surprised by M.'s choice for her day, but I did a couple test looks so she could decide if she liked it.

I didn't get the makeup job, but it was fun doing the looks. M.'s reaction? She was overwhelmed by the amount of makeup in both looks - "It's so much makeup!" - but kept saying, "At least I like the lipstick color."


Barefaced Before



                                                                 


Dramatic Smokey Eye




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Money Scam Using Vogue Magazine's Name

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams and Save it in the Process

What I Learned: Doing Beauty Makeup for a Pro Photographer