"No Makeup" Makeup



I wanted to do a look that simply enhanced Allison's natural beauty. When I see her, I see someone authentically happy with herself and life. Physically, she has radiant eyes and china-bone facial structure.

This "no makeup" look is to draw your attention to her features and not her makeup. I stayed with neutral tones on the eyes: Revlon Not Just Nudes for the overall lid and Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette in the crease. Her lashes were enhanced with a lengthening and waterproof (she was heading to the beach right after) mascara. Toffee lipstick and a coral cream blush finished the look.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Money Scam Using Vogue Magazine's Name

How to Build the Life of Your Dreams and Save it in the Process

What I Learned: Doing Beauty Makeup for a Pro Photographer